Overdrive - Getting Started & Help
OverDrive Service Requirements
To use OverDrive Media you must:
- be a resident* of Coralville, Iowa City, North Liberty, Hills, Lone Tree, University Heights, or rural Johnson County. (not you? check out open access emedia)
- have a valid library card from your home library with a valid password and email address. (You must use your home library card when logging into these services)
- have access to the Internet
- for Coralville cards you must have no more than $5.00 in fines
- have a compatible device - List of Compatible Devices (click on the your device in the list for further instructions)
Still need help? Stop by the Reference Desk for assistance, or call us at 319.248.1850.
Try looking on the Overdrive Help Page
*E-media are purchased under a licensing agreement. This means the library pays a fee according to the size of the community it serves, and it is not allowed to lend e-books to residents outside of that community. Please see your local library for e-media lending.