- I have read the Coralville Public Library Internet Use Policy and agree to abide by the policy.
- I understand that the Library is not responsible for the content, accuracy or validity of any information found on the Internet. I understand that some information on the Internet may be controversial or offensive. I agree to take responsibility for my use of the Internet.
- I agree to make only legal use of the computer and Internet. I recognize that unauthorized reproduction or use of material accessed on the Internet may be a criminal offense under the U.S. Copyright Act.
- I agree to pay any repair or replacement costs of equipment or software damaged by myself or by minors for whom I am responsible.
- I understand that the library is not responsible for any damage to removable media (floppy diskettes, CDs, DVDs, USB devices, etc.) due to system malfunction or for any other reason.
- I understand that if I fail to abide by the Coralville Public Library Internet Policy, I will lose my privilege of computer use and Internet access.
Name (Please Print) .
Adopted: November 1997
Revised: October 1999
Revised: January 2000
Revised: January 2006
Revised: March 2007
Revised: April 2013