The Coralville Public Library has computers available for Internet access, word processing and other software programs.
- Limited training in the use of equipment is available if needed.
- The library staff reserves the right to terminate a person’s use of the computer if problems such as disruptive behavior, abuse of equipment, or hardware and software malfunction occur. The Library is not responsible for damage to storage devices used in Library computers. Any damage to library equipment will be assessed on an individual basis by the Library Director or Board of trustees.
- Users agree to abide by staff-developed procedures for advance reservations and time limits for computer usage.
- Anything downloaded, installed, or saved to computer hard drives will be purged when a user ends the session.
- Use of the Internet on a CPL computer implies agreement with the CPL Internet Use Agreement, which is available at any desk.
Adopted: March 1989
Revised: April 1992
Reviewed: July 1996
Reviewed: January 2000
Revised: June 12, 2002
Revised: January 2006
Revised: May 2009
Reviewed: September 2012
Revised: September 2016